Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Paddle the Albert River BBQ Fundraiser


The Paddle the Albert River BBQ Fundraiser
The Logan City Council is promoting a Paddle on the Albert River as a free activity. The group has been offered to run the BBQ, turn up and cook only supply nothing. We will run the BBQ from around 10 am to 11:15 am.  The group is being offered a donation for this.
 
At this time I am unsure where this will take place and will inform once I know more.
 
If you can assist at the BBQ, can you please advise so I can coordinate. I will need to know before 18 September as I head to Cuboree on 19 September and will not return until 27 September - where the much needed AFL Grand Final resting afternoon awaits me :) 
 
CANOEING 
  
The activity attached to the fundraiser is open to the general public to attend, they have 30 canoes and I have been asked to find out if families would be interested in attending the canoe event.  
 
This activity will not be a Scouting one so no forms will be required, but if you are attending just register you are attending so I can advise Logan City Council of potential numbers.
 
You will also be able to take your own canoes and kayaks if you have them, again please advise if you intend to do this. 
 
Date: 28 September, 2014
Time:  9am - 11am.


Are you attending? Yes I am attending. No, I cannot attend. 


Yours in Scouting,
Stephen Hughes (Bagheera)
Group Leader
Beenleigh Scout Group
0490 181 933



This message was sent from Dibbs Club Manager (www.dibbssm.net) as a circular email. Other people will have received this email.