Monday, August 18, 2014

Fundraising update - Seeking final numbers



Thank you to everyone who have nominated to assist in the Beenleigh Sports Club Raffles and Car Boot Sale/Car Wash so far.
 
+++ Raffles helper numbers urgently needed +++ 
 
I am please to advise my required numbers for Saturday, August 23 Raffle have been completed. I do require two more for Friday night ( 22/8 - 5:30pm to 8pm) and 2 more for Sunday night (24/8 - 5:30pm to 7pm). If you can spare a hand on these nights I would be very grateful for the help. 
 
Please email me asap if you can spare the few hours - we have the potential to take home $2000 for the weekend. It will all be going to changes around the grounds and Hut. 
 
Car Boot Sale/Car Wash - 30 August. 
 
Due to an accidental deletion I require you to  all register your intent in assisting at the Car Boot Sale. Due to my absense at the den I will require it to be registered online this time.
 
We are now two weeks out from the Car Boot Sale and Car Wash. I have started to see the C3/C4 being returned. If you are available to help on the day if would be great as we need people for the BBQ, Cake Stall and Car Wash (few more Adults).
 
I would like to thank everyone who has nominated to help setup. At this stage we are looking at a 6am start, but this maybe earlier if I get more stalls in the coming fortnight. At this time I have 10 stalls confirmed. Setup will also be helping set up BBQ and Cake Stall stand. 
 
By the end of next week I will send out another update to advise on numbers for the day so I can coordinate numbers at times during the morning.
 
Next week there will be more letterbox drop flyers to hand out. Yes, this time I printed the correct ones - 1000 flyers to be dropped - with thanks to Mike Latter MP office for printing these up.Please help promote this event. If you can take a poster to work or some of the Beenleigh businesses it would be a big help too.
 
Cake Stall - Bakers at the Ready! 
 
Our Cake Stall was a big hit last time and we are doing it again. Calling all our bakers - please get cracking and mix up a storm of muffin, cakes and biscuits for the our efforts. Just remember to note if for Gluten Free, Nut free, Preservative Free. Also you will need to list all ingredients used.
 
 
Thank you everyone for the support I really hope we get a really good turn out for this. 
 
 


Yours in Scouting,
Stephen Hughes (Bagheera)
Group Leader
Beenleigh Scout Group
0490 181 933



This message was sent from Dibbs Club Manager (www.dibbssm.net) as a circular email. Other people will have received this email.